Thursday 21 April 2016

Reverse Your Make-Up Routine Now!!!

Anum Thanvi Blog - Makeup 911
Conditioner Before Shampoo:
I tried it myself because I was skeptical about the result. I assumed conditioner is supposed to be the last things A) because the back of the bottle says so & B) because if you don't use it last, how will you achieve the soft and smooth texture. But then I read some things on this matter online and started questioning my choices, because really, life is so full of these pity issues. But hey! Hair is a serious subject. Anyways so I got into the shower,  picked up the shampoo bottle, soon to realize, today is the reverse day - "no honey not you right now", and splattered conditioner on my scalp. Felt fruity and nice but it felt like having makeup on without washing my face in the morning. After applying it on my roots and washing it off, I went on to shampooing. After which I again habitually picked up the conditioner bottle and thought - "oh honey not you again".
Did I feel any difference in my hair texture? Yes I did! The soft and smooth feel stayed in my hair, even after they dried. Now I don't know how this happened, and if this is the right way to wash one's hair why were we told otherwise on every shampoo bottle, but the trick worked and that's all that matters.

Still dont believe me? Major brands like TRESemme Expert Solution & Kerastase Resistance are here in the market with new product range for these reverse conditioning solutions. Try one now, and you can thank me later.

Makeup Before Blow Dry:
Fresh makeup always looks better but blow drying after the makeup is done works best for me. Why, I think because it helps the makeup to settle in and hey that BB cream also needs a little time to start off the glow magic right!
How I usually go about it - do my complete makeup, blow dry and finish off with lipstick and a few touch up puffs in the end.
P.S: This routine also prevents your hair from access heat exposure.

Eye Makeup Before Foundation:
This one has a simple explanation. You see there's this eye shadow residue that falls down your eyelid while application, plus few smudges here and there if you can't get the perfect cat-eyeliner!
I love this routine because foundation afterwards helps me clear all that mess and gives away clean and flawless makeup.


Bronzer Before Blush:

Because otherwise the cheeks won't look plump enough. Bronzer tones your face down, obviously for the chiseling and sculpting purposes, but applying blush-on afterwards brings out the rosy glow.
Why this works perfect?! I feel I don't look all one tone - which is the bronzer tone, because the blush makes a difference.

Makeup Before Eyebrows:
You've got to match the intensity - doing eyebrows is very tricky as it is, and you don't want to look like a clown with fake ones. Finish off your makeup and do your eyebrows as dark or as light as required, to match your look.
I have very light eyebrows and can't do without perfecting them, but sometimes when I'm going for a softer day look I like using a brown shade, otherwise for night outs I opt for black/charcoal tones - doing eyebrows in the end helps me tone it up or down.

Eyelash Curler Before Mascara:
I know it's tempting to give your eyelashes that extra boost, right after applying mascara, but the truth is, because of the product application, no matter how amazing the mascara brand is, your lashes are more prone to breakage.
I usually curl lashes first and do a double layer of mascara - gives me the desired effect always.


Love To All You Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment