Friday 24 June 2016

Gold and Real Flower - Its what a Lipstick should look like.





Aren’t we all just too greedy in this day and age? Greedy for money, success, honor, and pleasure – greed is bad! But then there comes a little nature’s beauty reminder that fills our life with joy, and really, like literally brings a smile to our face.

The internet is going crazy over it, and I couldn’t help but fall for it myself. This one thing that actually made me feel serene and I felt beauty just by looking at it. I’m too philosophical, so it has to be something major right?! It is!

Jelly lipsticks by Kailijumei. It is by far the prettiest creation I at least have seen in the cosmetic industry. Now it sure does not have pigmented hues to it, as the lip trends impose on now days, but it is something I would definitely be saving and using for the rest of my life. For now it is out of stock – because it is so amazing, they sold all pieces obviously but pre-orders are on and I can’t insist you further enough to get your hands and lips on it.

The Lipsticks give out a color of natural pink, which changes shades with your body temperature. Say Hello! to your mood lipstick.The most startling thing about the lipstick is its look! The fairy-tale stick (as I like to call it) is infused with gold flakes and real, actual miniature flowers. 




If the definition of beauty had a picture, it would be this!


 I'm ordering one NOW, how about you?!




No comments:

Post a Comment