Monday 30 May 2016

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice-cream!!!

So we had our usual family trip to Creamello this weekend. For those who haven't been there yet, its an ice cream go to place with a good range of flavors and toppings. My lil one as always stood loyal to his chocolate preferences, but me and my bae tried their cold plate.

The process was slower then expected but I guess the overall experience depends on the kind of flavors you put together. The staff was really polite but I think a little more training is required as they were hardly able to assist us in selecting flavors or anything.

The over all experience was good, and to top it off was the reasonable pricing. I thought I had the pictures with me but just realized they were on my Snapchat, and the only one thing I dread about Snapchat is, it disappears :P, although that's the whole point of it, but still. Anyways... here is a picture from Creamello's Facebook Album:



I tried mocha madness with chocolate brownie, and it turned out heaven!

Another stir in the ice cream culture internationally is the Black Ice Cream! - Yes its ice cream and its black, it cant get any better than this! Although I think this master piece should've been invented centuries ago, but its never too late for awesomeness, is it? The creator of this invention, Nick Morgenstern highlights the health benefits of the ingredients used in the recipe. This Black Magic is made of coconut ash, an activated charcoal form, being the shell that has been charred and pulverized.

Coconut Ash Icecream

I don't know about you all but this looks so pretty, I want to sit and have a meaningful conversation with it. Seriously! Its classic, sexy and elite and I cant wait to try it. There is a reason they always opt for Black whenever in doubt - its always the best-est choice and the wisest one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment